- Provide skin care services, including facials, body treatments and hair removal
- Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Utilize consultation cards to prescribe professional products to all guests.
- Promote and sell LaVida Massage skin care products, services and treatments
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attend all LaVida Massage mandatory education events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and Salon retail displays and shelves).
- Uphold the standards and guest processes of LaVida Massage, consistently increasing guest retention, service and product sales
- Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology.
- Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services.
- Professional Esthetics liability insurance
- 1 year or more hands-on experience (preferred)
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and desire to build rapport with guests
- Proven sales experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Flexibility with scheduling for weekend and evening appointments
- Esthetician Position requires on a regular basis: the ability to walk, ability to reach with hands and arms, ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours, ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Esthetician Position may occasionally require the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: